Friday, April 20, 2012

Is my video card causing my game not to work?

I have cod 4 pc, and i stick the disk in and it doesnt work,

I tried another game (halo2) and it worked,

I did can you run it and it said this::

Minimum: 128MB 3d Hardware Accelerated card required-100% DirectX 9.0c compatible and latest drivers (NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9800 Pro+)



You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family:Software::InitValues|=1??????????…

Upgrade required

----------------------------------

but on the disc drive it said ::

DVD-ROM

Minimum: 6X DVD-ROM



You Have: TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632M ATA Device

---------------

so is it my video card that i need to upgrade??

or my disk drive??

PLEASE HELP

ILL GIVE U 5 STARZ|||If any update is possible for either,i suggest that you update it.|||One thing u can take off the list is ur HD is not the problem, I think u need to upgrade those drivers, go to the properties of each there should be drivers update on them, & update DirectX 9.0c, first, but u left out what????? computer Mac r Windows, what OS, how much ram computer & the card?????

No comments:

Post a Comment